Thursday, September 13, 2007

Began training for my first 5K run

My trading discipline requires a good, clear mind free of clutter. One of the ways that I have found to improve my mental attitude greatly, plus lower my blood pressure, heart rate and cholesterol has been to get back into running. I can't tell you what an enormous difference regular aerobic exercise has been to my physical and mental health. Been running again for 4 months on a very regular schedule and my attitude has improved 100% all through the day. I highly recommend any kind of good aerobic exercise 3 times a week to help improve your mental clarity, the physical side effects are excellent as well in oh so many ways!

No comments:

TradeLogger - equity curve management

TradeLogger is a FREE program that helps day traders and swing traders minimize the drawdown in their equity. Close to 2,000 traders are now utilizing TradeLogger's easy-to-use interface to log their trades' profit and loss and receive a clear, consise signal whether their next trade needs to be a LIVE trade or a SIM trade. This is all based on how well their equity curve is performing.

The benefit of this program is it saves you capital when your trading performance experiences periods of drawdown while in a losing slump, whether it's due to the skill of the trader, or just lack of follow through from the market due to market mechanics.
You can download at www.TradeLogger.net.