Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update on my involvement with Woodies CCI Club

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here and a lot of things changed in my life, but for the good I'm pleased to report. For the last 2 years I have been a moderator and full time trader within the Woodies CCI Club group. I have made the decision to leave that group 2 months ago after a number of revelations and truths have come to light about the system and about the leadership.

First of all, after 2 years of full time trading with WCCI, I simply could not make the system work for me. I felt bad that I just wasn't good enough, etc. But as I spoke with many many former moderators and some long time supporters who were among Woodies' inside circle, they all confided that nobody that they have ever met could actually make money with Woodies CCI system. Now, of course in the club they'll just talk about me as another loser who quit and gave up. They say that about everybody who leaves, even high leadership. But one clear fact remains, I have yet to talk to anybody in leadership or former leadership there that has ever made any money with it. Fortunately TradeLogger indeed help me mitigate many thousands of dollars of losses, but despite it, the WCCI just doesn't work, even in auto-trading. For 2 years I was blinded to this because the mantra being taught in the group is always based on the principle of "Do not doubt", "Do not ask questions" and most importantly "Do Not Think"...just react. So you are taught to keeping on trading, even though you are losing...if you question it then it's just YOUR doubts that are betraying you keeping you from being a winner. It's a very typical brainwash methodology I've seen in religion and in Amway.

Anyway, I couldn't continue to try to moderate and mentor people and contribute to providing false hope for those sincerely seeking a way. Every person that I was taught by in the club and respected have all left and have all confided in me that none of them every made any money. I also felt duped that I was promoting the Make-A-Wish charity so heavily, only to find out that no money for the last 3-4 years ever was donated. Profits from the seminars and tools that were so publicly touted as being slated for this charity never went. This information was verified by a former moderator hired by the group to write a book about WCCI to show them in a favorable light. After doing first hand investigations, he discovered that nothing was true that he had been told for many years. The group over there is really nothing more than a giant feeder site for the PFG Brokerage to sign up new accounts and start trading. Of course they make money if the trades are winners or losers so it works for them.

Anyway, I wanted to clarify that I no longer have an affiliation with them and feel tremendously bad that I may have helped to perpetuate the illusion that the system worked and that charities that were promoted as a means to entice people to buy, but in fact were not beneficiaries. I didn't know about this at the time until after I left, but I wanted to apologize to anyone that may have listened to me and lost money in the club. You can find other information from many many other former leaders there posted at: Trader's Paradise.

I do continue to use TradeLogger in my part time trading and find that I really do yield a benefit from drawdowns with it, and it will continue to always be free for all to use and benefit from.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

intresting,.. i'm still new to wcci club and will listen carefully in future

i'll also keep this up to date if i get any information


thanks for the warning

Anonymous said...

i believe the cci club is a shill for pfg--as a trader with 25 years experience i will guarantee that if you trade the cci alone you will be in the red very shortly--as for pfg--i was with them as a client a few years back--service was poor and as soon as i made a complaint-rogers said i wasnt trading enough so he closed my acct without my permission--so i dont rate these scumbags much higher than whale do-do..

Anonymous said...

Best not to rely on just one system. Also, teaching people on 'frozen' charts makes profits look easy.

TradeLogger - equity curve management

TradeLogger is a FREE program that helps day traders and swing traders minimize the drawdown in their equity. Close to 2,000 traders are now utilizing TradeLogger's easy-to-use interface to log their trades' profit and loss and receive a clear, consise signal whether their next trade needs to be a LIVE trade or a SIM trade. This is all based on how well their equity curve is performing.

The benefit of this program is it saves you capital when your trading performance experiences periods of drawdown while in a losing slump, whether it's due to the skill of the trader, or just lack of follow through from the market due to market mechanics.
You can download at www.TradeLogger.net.